Throughout the years we have had the opportunity to work for a number of prestigious corporate clients, including some of the UK’s biggest housebuilding and construction companies.
Just some of the clients we have worked for include:
- Persimmon Homes
- Linden Homes
- Skillcrown homes
- Charles Church
- Taylor Wimpey
- Thames Water
- Crawley Borough Council
We are currently carrying out large scale landscaping works at Linden Homes’ Graylingwell Park site (Chichester) and Persimmon Homes’ Forge Wood site (Crawley). Works undertaken at both sites include: Fencing, turfing, planting, mulching and maintenance of new build homes.
We have also had the honour of receiving several awards during our tenure with our clients including:
- Assisting Crawley Borough Council in the South & South East in Bloom Awards, leading to:
– Gold at the 2015 South and South East in Bloom Awards (small city)
– Gold and category winner (small city) at the 2014 South and South East in Bloom Awards
– Gold at the 2013 South and South East in Bloom Awards (small city)
– Gold at the 2012 South and South East in Bloom Awards (small city)
– The 2011 South and South East in Bloom Champion of Champions Award, achieving High Gold standard
We are always looking to further the business’ and our worker’s skillset; all our team hold CSCS and Thames Water operative cards and have completed (or are working towards) other site specific certification such as Site Safety Supervisor Training. All employees are are experienced in carrying out work on building sites and the business holds all necessary certification to do so (ISO 9001, CQMS, CHAS, SMAS, Waste regulations, CHSG, Construction etc).